Friday, July 17, 2009

Crushed

Finally completed my task - albeit rather haphazardly - and submitted it yesterday. Regretfully, it's my last day at this kinda quiet place.

not the most flattering collage, but it'll have to do for now.
Image from theFashionSpot (who got it from whowhatwear?).



Anyway, I've been meaning to write about Dree Hemingway. She's been everywhere lately. The article in Vogue - of which she was on the cover - has left me somewhat infatuated with her (and the world of professional models). Alexa Chung? Pah! Agyness Deyn? Fooh! Dree is a sweetheart. I think I first noticed her on JaknJil. Sooo pretty! As it turns out, she is born of pedigree! Have you seen her mother? So gorgeous.

Speaking of mothers, Judy (Jane's mom, as you ought to know by now... I've mentioned it only about 23 quadrillion times) is very pretty too, in her latest posts. Spring/summer make-up: delicate pink cheeks with light lips on a pale porcelain complexion. Helps that she has fair golden hair too. Ahh, envy.

Oh yes, I finally got a shoe rack. So pleased! Beams. But I think I'll have height extensions added to house all my shoes together. Right now they're half and half. Plus, I forgot I had some stashed in my wardrobe. Hehe.

To go from office to movie date last night, I stole a pin-on cloth flower/corsage thingamajig to hook onto the zipper of my shirt (Uniqlo with Shipley & Halmos) after hours. It hung off the front zipper of my patent handbag (Agnes B.) while I was at work.


Wore this flowery blouse (Uniqlo with Steven Alan) on Wednesday. Love it!
Image from Nitrolicious.



Starting at the new place in the coming week. Hopefully it won't be stressful or anything. My skin's really in a terrible state now ): Summer (vacay) is ending shortly. Some summer it has been. Aye.

XX

No comments: