Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jammed

Work wasn't too bad yesterday, although I drifted off into frittering away most of the day after lunch (as with today).

Dreaming up an itinerary for December is turning out fun but challenging at the same time. Especially because I don't know how we're moving around. I'd definitely prefer renting a car, but I don't know how I'll cope with a left-hand drive. Guess it should be ok? If only she'll trust me. Haha. Additionally, should I go to NY??? I'm torn. On second thought... Not really. Hmm.

This week is pretty busy, with a very full lineup for the weekend. 4 shows, 4 nights:
+ When the Lioness Roars on Friday
+ Picnic & Ballet Under the Stars, farewell Manne on Sad-urday
+ Journey to the West on Sunday
+ and of course, Harry Potter on Thursday.

At this point, I feel I must declare that I'm not a true Potterhead but "love the house, love its crow too" (Chinese idiom).

I have been having random cravings of late... Right now? Scones and jam and a pot of hot tea (sticking out my pinky). It's freezing in the office ):

Pictures from Sunday:

Singapore Flyer: (currently still) world's largest ferris wheel (for a short while)


not my shoes



XX

No comments: