Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ketchup

Won't have much time for leisure after today, which includes blogging and doodling. I just hope the rest of summer works out and the academic year will be smooth instead of wrought with difficulty.

What should I do after I graduate? I don't think I'm cut out for practice. Contemplating studying something different but unsure of exactly what it is at the mo'. At this stage in life, I should know where I want to go, shouldn't I.

Grey DI SHIPLEY & HALMOS Waist Sache Dress (supposed to be)
MCQ TIME!!!
I put these random earrings because...
(a) they crack me up;
(b) the main colour is grey like my dress;
(c) I can't find any images of my dress;
(d) all of the above; or
(e) none of the above.


LOOK ! MATCHING TOILET PAPER NECKLACE
Click for source.
Answer: d.



Dinner tonight with my lovelies. Probably wear something real casual and comfortable because who cares? I'm not. Just throw on my grey cowl neck dresssss (Uniqlo with Shipley & Halmos)... and I'm outta here!!!

Yessss!
xooxo

No comments: