Sunday, July 12, 2009

Excusez Moi

Because I'm still up at this unearthly hour.... and emo-ing again. Bear with me, please...

Facebook - which is, like only, THE MOST officialest source in the world - has finally announced that he's single. I hope he's gotten what he wants because I sure as hell am feeling thoroughly miserable. Barely keeping it together at this point. Now, it's time to get on with life. Bah!

I should really sleep because I foresee a super tiring date tomorrow, after which I'm working next week. I honestly wish I didn't have agree to, but maybe it'll take my mind off things for a while. I'm just not sure that I'll be in any state to work. Perhaps I should cancel the subsequent internship. I really don't need it anyway, and it's the most demanding one of all.

Stealing fashion inspiration - or more like an excuse - to frolic in a pseudo-denim shirt and school gym shorts (from when I was 11?? or smaller) from Lulu, I attended the cutefest that was Ice Age 3 (I don't even think I watched the second). Of course, I slacked it out in true local style i.e. flip-flops. What! Don't look at me like that, it rained!



Excessive blogging is a sure sign of my singlehood, loss of purpose in life and occupation with significant other (and friends).

UGH. I'm a hermit and nobody loves me.

(Ok I know you do, but let me wallow for a while.)

X

No comments: