Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Meme

Hello,

It's been exactly 2 months since I last updated this little space. Not much has changed since then.

I'm still on an internet hiatus--I find it takes up too much of my life. I've a feeling it may always be "too much", but I will try to reach a compromise. I'd like to say, "Oh, how I've missed you so", which would be a blatant lie; but that isn't to say that I haven't missed you at all. I have, just maybe not as much as you hoped. I'm still putting off The Supreme Reorganisation, largely because I have been secretly abroad. (In conversation, that would be "secretly a broad" and I'd be giggling to myself.)

My skin is messed up as ever; my sense of humour, warped as ever; my ass is lazy as ever; still using gadgets, beat up as ever; and my life, lonely as hell. Not lamenting any of the above, except my skin, which drastically deteriorated contrary to improving in a temperate climate. I'm itching to cut my hair, as always. And I'm evidently still super rambly.

I've been functioning, and I use the verb "function" loosely, on normal hours--meaning waking before 0800h and sleeping before 0200h--which is extremely weird for me. Have this almost irrepressible urge to revert to my detrimental nocturnal lifestyle.

In other news, I will be embarking on the next part of my journey--a 6-month full time course geared towards the bar exams. The timetable doesn't look that terrible, but I'm pretty sure there are a million impossible deadlines to meet which they haven't disclosed. (Why do I repeatedly consciously use "which" over "that"??? Irksome.)

Guess I should try to sleep. Not sure when I'll next be back. Who knows? Till then, take care.


Love
XOXO

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Now guess who was here, m'dear?